What is Financial Freedom??
Some of you may be thinking, well, what is financial freedom?
Financial Freedom is generally the ability to do whatever you love, whenever you like and wherever you want, without worrying about financial constraints. When your assets generate income more than your expense, you would enjoy the greatest sense of success that you can imagine. Some may prefer to travel and see the world, or enjoying life everyday with love ones or fulfill every single dream.
Firstly, let’s define your definition and path to Financial Freedom.
What do you want to achieve in life? Will you do whatever it takes to achieve your goals? Once you understand your roots, it’s much easier to understand where you want to go and how you will achieve it.
No matter your financial past, today is a new day. You can start fresh or you can optimize the path you’ve already set out on.
Therefore, understand what you want in life and educating yourself about The Importance of Financial Freedom, as well as the means to achieve it is very essential.
In order to achieve Financial Freedom, you must:
- Change your Habits – Learn how to quickly and easily change your behavior for better financial results.
- Control Your Money – Follow a step-by-step plan for directing your money toward your real priorities.
- Create Freedom – Discover personal goals that practically guarantee your financial success.
Robert Kiyosaki, author of International Best Seller Book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, details ways to achieve financial freedom in his book.
- Increase your income,
- Decrease your expenses,
- Buy more stuff that makes you money (assets)
- Buy less stuff that costs you money (liabilities).
Start to plan your path and learn from someone who is already there. There’s no goal you can’t achieve, if you set a plan to achieve it and maintain a laser focus on getting there.