For the 8th time! Cashflow Game organised by Cashflow Game Singapore was fully booked and some of the participants had to be placed on the waiting list and queue for subsequent events.
Singaporeans can sign up mainly via 4 main channels –
- Cashflow Game Club Singapore Website (http://www.CashFlowGameClub.com)
- Cashflow Game Singapore Meetup Group
- And most importantly – Friends’ referral.
“I believe it is mainly because participants found tremendous value in our Cashflow Games”, remarked Ms Jenifer Tan, one of the past Cashflow Game Organizers. “Many feedback to me that they loved the review of the Cashflow Game and learnt how to implement the Cashflow Game into their real life”.
All in all, there were 5 Cashflow Games playing at the same time. A record breaking total of 30 Cashflow Game Players were present. The organisers hinted that if this trend were to continue, they might require a larger venue to host future Cashflow Game sessions.
Mr Max Tay, international success coach, business owner and founding adviser of Cashflow Game Club Singapore said, “Of course we are very encouraged and excited about this movement. From our humble beginnings of just playing a single Cashflow Game, to have the attendance that we have today is truly amazing. I really look forward to the next session!”
If you want to
- Increase your Financial Intelligence to be Financially Free
- Learn from successful experts who walked the talk
We have just concluded another amazing Cashflow Game session on last Sunday, 27 March 2016 and had a record-breaking number of people achieving financial freedom, in the game, of course!
Check out the collage below for the Hall of Fame, specially created to celebrate players who have gotten out of the rat race!
More importantly, Robert Kiyosaki mentioned that the review is more important than the gameplay. Hence, at the end of every session, we would invite facilitators who have applied Cashflow Game concepts into their life and achieved remarkable financial results.
Very fortunate of the club and the participants, Singapore CashFlow Game Club managed to invite Mr. Max Tay whose life mission now revolves around setting more people free. Max also gave tons of valuable insights to the pathway of success and financial freedom during the review.
Want to be listed in the Hall of Fame and also learn from people who have been there done that? Simple, the next upcoming Cashflow Game Session will be held on 17 April 2016, Sunday, 2pm – 5pm.
For more details and to book your spot, please join our group on Meetup and RSVP from there! In the unfortunate event that you are unable to turn up for it, remember to adjust your RSVP too, so that we may let others have a spot in this guaranteed full-house Cashflow Game Session.
Here’s more photos of our previous session:
Lastly, of course if you like to always receive our latest updates and tips related to Cashflow Game, head over to our Facebook Page and press “Like”!
Firstly, thank you all the leaders and players for making the previous Cashflow Game session a massive success! Held on 13 Dec 2015, the response was overwhelming and there were many incoming requests to be put on the waiting list. Hence, we are going to release the next Cashflow Game session date here and be sure to RSVP via our Meetup Group – Cashflow Game Singapore as soon as possible! Limited seats!
Upcoming Cashflow Game Session
Date: 31 Jan 2016, Sunday
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: AZ Building, 140 Paya Lebar Road
Connect with us!
(Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list on the right side of this website to stay abreast of the latest updates.)
Here are some of our previous session photos:
Additionally, in the previous Cashflow Game session, to everyone’s surprise and honor, participants get up close with Mr. Bellum Tan and Mr. Partick Liew – two of the financial heavyweights in Singapore! You never know who you are going to meet in one of our sessions!
It is not a normal board game which we play for fun by buying houses and hotels only ; Cashflow Game is an education game which acts a simulation of real life. The truth is that learning what’s really important in entrepreneurship and investing: which is your Financial Statement. Learn how to Build your assets and build your wealth in this game.
Here are 5 top reasons why you should start playing Cashflow game.
1. We learn what it takes to build real wealth – all while having fun playing a game. Most of the people are taught on how to make an income by applying for a job and working hard from 9am to 5pm. While in the game we are being taught that it is possible to create assets that create the income. And when our passive income is greater than expenses, we get out of the rat race in the game. Practising to buy and built assets in the game is less costly than when we play in real life. Remember that the game is also a simulation of the real life.
2. A lot of us have played monopoly game before and may be thinking that this cashflow game is just another board game. In reality, the cashflow game board game is created by Author of the #1 bestselling personal finance book ever, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki, is going to tell you the truth about money. We are going to learn a lot of lessons in this game than any other games out there about our debit & credit and how we react to our opportunities that come along.
3. According to expert in learning pyramid Edgar Dale, we only absorb 10% of information by reading. Who among us has not sat in an auditorium during a lecture (library or otherwise), surrounded by sleeping audience members? In fact, the research supports that lecture is of limited use when it comes to retention of material;people’s minds tend to wander after a short period of time. It seems common sense to conclude that methods alternative to lecturing would be better; thus why an educational is better.
4. In playing cashflow game would be much fun when we play with a real people rather than playing it online; you are playing with computer. There a few reasons why I love to play with actual cashflow board game. First of all, I have a chance to meet with strangers which become friends later; so far I have known quite a few like minded strangers who have become friendships all these years. Unbelievable right ? Secondly, during the game, I can observe different behaviors from the players; I can tell you that you will see the gamblers, conservative, aggressive, and timid behaviors of the players in your board game. Same human beings but each of them will have different end results at the end of the game; this is simply because of the mindsets that each of them have. Last, I learnt how to fill up the financial statement manually rather than computed by computer, which teach me where is income, expenses, passive income, assets and liabilities. And I learnt a lot of things in financial statement.
5. Cashflow 101 is played within 2-3 hours, each hour is equivalent to 10 years of your life. If we are Playing this game for 3 hours is equal to 30 years of our lives. Thus why game is a simulation is a real life. Should we go through our 30 years of life to find out if it is working fine for us ? Of course not ! This the reason why we are conducting cashflow game club in Singapore to Educate, Empower and Enlighten individuals by providing entertaining Learning Opportunities for people to make better Financial Decisions, towards Financially Free and be Wealthy!
Stephen Prana Tan
With Cashflow Game Club Singapore, fellow Singaporeans can now tap into our local events and learn about financial freedom through playing the Cashflow Game.
Specially designed by renowned finance expert and best-selling author, Robert T. Kiyosaki, the Cashflow game teaches what the books cannot teach. Just as one can never truly learn how to ride a bicycle just by reading a book, likewise for making financial decisions.
Kiyosaki also mentioned in Singapore during the Masters of Wealth 2015 conference, that the cone of learning indicated that a better way of learning over reading and lectures is through action. Hence, the less risky way to learn from mistakes is through the Cashflow Game using simulated money.
Needless to say, The Cashflow Game has been for the longest running, the World’s Number 1 game in financial literacy education. It teaches people about principles of accounting and the skill of converting earned income into passive and portfolio income all at one go.
To get notified of the next Cashflow Game, log on to http://www.cashflowgameclub.com and submit your registration into the mailing list!
Seeking to educate and empower people, Cashflow Game Singapore maintains a strict level of professionalism by having:
- Only trained Cashflow Game leaders to conduct the Cashflow Game sessions
- All facilitators apply the Cashflow Game concepts to their actual life situations, henceforth;
- An environment where participants can learn how to apply Cashflow Game concepts to achieve financial freedom
If you like to join thousands who have benefited from the Cashflow Game, then we would like to invite you to register for one of our upcoming Cashflow Game sessions. Subscribe to our mailing list today at the form on the right side.
Now, let’s play our way to financial freedom!