Yesterday I had an amazing learning experience during my Cashflow Game (Register @ Cashflow Game Singapore)! I learnt 2 major lessons – we should not just focus on how fast we get out of the rat race but also focus on whether do we really get out of the rat race and Pay It Forward really works.
What happen? I started out as a Janitor and I was very happy about it quietly. Why? As we all know, in Cashflow 101, Janitor has the lowest expense. Hence, by right, I should get the rat race the fastest. But no, I didn’t. I started off quite nicely but purchasing a $0 Down 3 Bed Room/2 Bathroom giving $100 per month and later on a Great Deal of $2K Down 3 Bed Room/ 2 Bath room with cost of $35K only giving $200 per month. I was thinking I should get out very easily. Unfortunately, things started spiraling down. For a period of time, I didn’t get the number I wanted, I was downsized, my $1 was reversed split (every 2 stock became 1) and I couldn’t sell off my 2 excellent properties – talking about bad luck. hahaha. Remember Luck is Preparation meets Opportunity. I am prepared just that Universe then wasn’t giving me any opportunity to sell.
In the meantime, the Airline Pilot on our table got out of the rat race due to a 10 Acres of Raw Land deal I brokered for him which gave him $150K of capital (he gave me 10% comm generously) and I passed the $10K to the Business Manager was short of $10K cash to clear the loans to get out of rat race. 2 person got out of the rat race on my table before me. I believe due to my actions, my Cashflow game changed! I sold off my $1 stock at $40 getting myself $80K and I got 2 good deals from the Big deals just before the game ended to get myself out of the rat race.
Thanks goodness that I did Power Investing in the game, otherwise I don’t think that I would be able to get out rat race. More importantly, I too believe that it is my Pay It Forward action in the game make the Universe starts to give me opportunities. Robert Kiyosaki always mentioned in his book that Pay It Forward actions really accelerates a person path to Financial Freedom. In his book “Teach to be Rich”, he mentioned that the fastest way to be rich is to teach others to be rich!
So the question now being do you have a platform for you to teach others to be rich? 🙂
For people who have played Cashflow 101 Game at least once or twice, you would have quickly found out that $1 Deals are probably one of the best things that can happen to you in the game, regardless of your profession card.
In here, we refer to the opportunity card that reads today’s stock price is at $1 and there might be a high potential gain. It is always worth taking note how people behave when they draw that card.
To some players, they do not know what that card means and might even choose to discard it. Otherwise, they may invest a few hundreds into that stock. To the experienced players, usually we see investments of much larger amounts. That said, different situations and scenarios call for different decisions, so it will be a great idea if you can do a review after the gameplay (preferably with an expert or someone who knows what he / she is doing.)
Many experts in the world seems to be saying the same thing: how you play the game is how you play the game of life. Robert Kiyosaki created this game with the intention of education through simulation as closely as possible to the realities of life. This game is to allow you to make mistakes and learn without risking your actual financial portfolio.
Cashflow Game also allows us to see how people make financial decisions and this is the main reason why our club is so passionate in educating the public through the game. There is just so many insights to a single gameplay alone.
Now the big question is, what is a $1 deal to you? Are there $1 deals out there or are they just a myth? As a direct reflection to reality, there are indeed stocks out there that are under a dollar. That said, Cashflow Game Club is not here to influence your financial decisions in life, and we will not be accountable for recommending any financial instruments and its success.
Cashflow Game Club plays a facilitator role and act as a mirror to bring awareness to the way you are playing the game and how you might want to tweak and position yourself for larger amounts of wealth.
$1 deals can in fact come in other forms, even in paper assets, the price might not be $1 per se, but it could be a stark comparison to its true value. Likewise, for other asset classes such as real estate and business.
Now, you may have known this already, when are the profits made? When you buy or sell?
Counterintuitively, profits are made upon buying. And therefore, here are some key questions for you to ponder over:
- How are you behaving towards great opportunities?
- Do you know how to spot great opportunities?
- Do you have a circle of individuals or a network to aid you in that aspect?
- What else can you do to expose yourself to more opportunities?
- Do you believe opportunities can be capitalised upon regardless of economy?
By the way, we are still up and running as the leading Cashflow Game Club in Singapore, feel free to join us on one of our sessions.
For the 8th time! Cashflow Game organised by Cashflow Game Singapore was fully booked and some of the participants had to be placed on the waiting list and queue for subsequent events.
Singaporeans can sign up mainly via 4 main channels –
- Cashflow Game Club Singapore Website (http://www.CashFlowGameClub.com)
- Cashflow Game Singapore Meetup Group
- And most importantly – Friends’ referral.
“I believe it is mainly because participants found tremendous value in our Cashflow Games”, remarked Ms Jenifer Tan, one of the past Cashflow Game Organizers. “Many feedback to me that they loved the review of the Cashflow Game and learnt how to implement the Cashflow Game into their real life”.
All in all, there were 5 Cashflow Games playing at the same time. A record breaking total of 30 Cashflow Game Players were present. The organisers hinted that if this trend were to continue, they might require a larger venue to host future Cashflow Game sessions.
Mr Max Tay, international success coach, business owner and founding adviser of Cashflow Game Club Singapore said, “Of course we are very encouraged and excited about this movement. From our humble beginnings of just playing a single Cashflow Game, to have the attendance that we have today is truly amazing. I really look forward to the next session!”
If you want to
- Increase your Financial Intelligence to be Financially Free
- Learn from successful experts who walked the talk
We have just concluded another amazing Cashflow Game session on last Sunday, 27 March 2016 and had a record-breaking number of people achieving financial freedom, in the game, of course!
Check out the collage below for the Hall of Fame, specially created to celebrate players who have gotten out of the rat race!
More importantly, Robert Kiyosaki mentioned that the review is more important than the gameplay. Hence, at the end of every session, we would invite facilitators who have applied Cashflow Game concepts into their life and achieved remarkable financial results.
Very fortunate of the club and the participants, Singapore CashFlow Game Club managed to invite Mr. Max Tay whose life mission now revolves around setting more people free. Max also gave tons of valuable insights to the pathway of success and financial freedom during the review.
Want to be listed in the Hall of Fame and also learn from people who have been there done that? Simple, the next upcoming Cashflow Game Session will be held on 17 April 2016, Sunday, 2pm – 5pm.
For more details and to book your spot, please join our group on Meetup and RSVP from there! In the unfortunate event that you are unable to turn up for it, remember to adjust your RSVP too, so that we may let others have a spot in this guaranteed full-house Cashflow Game Session.
Here’s more photos of our previous session:
Lastly, of course if you like to always receive our latest updates and tips related to Cashflow Game, head over to our Facebook Page and press “Like”!
It is not a normal board game which we play for fun by buying houses and hotels only ; Cashflow Game is an education game which acts a simulation of real life. The truth is that learning what’s really important in entrepreneurship and investing: which is your Financial Statement. Learn how to Build your assets and build your wealth in this game.
Here are 5 top reasons why you should start playing Cashflow game.
1. We learn what it takes to build real wealth – all while having fun playing a game. Most of the people are taught on how to make an income by applying for a job and working hard from 9am to 5pm. While in the game we are being taught that it is possible to create assets that create the income. And when our passive income is greater than expenses, we get out of the rat race in the game. Practising to buy and built assets in the game is less costly than when we play in real life. Remember that the game is also a simulation of the real life.
2. A lot of us have played monopoly game before and may be thinking that this cashflow game is just another board game. In reality, the cashflow game board game is created by Author of the #1 bestselling personal finance book ever, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki, is going to tell you the truth about money. We are going to learn a lot of lessons in this game than any other games out there about our debit & credit and how we react to our opportunities that come along.
3. According to expert in learning pyramid Edgar Dale, we only absorb 10% of information by reading. Who among us has not sat in an auditorium during a lecture (library or otherwise), surrounded by sleeping audience members? In fact, the research supports that lecture is of limited use when it comes to retention of material;people’s minds tend to wander after a short period of time. It seems common sense to conclude that methods alternative to lecturing would be better; thus why an educational is better.
4. In playing cashflow game would be much fun when we play with a real people rather than playing it online; you are playing with computer. There a few reasons why I love to play with actual cashflow board game. First of all, I have a chance to meet with strangers which become friends later; so far I have known quite a few like minded strangers who have become friendships all these years. Unbelievable right ? Secondly, during the game, I can observe different behaviors from the players; I can tell you that you will see the gamblers, conservative, aggressive, and timid behaviors of the players in your board game. Same human beings but each of them will have different end results at the end of the game; this is simply because of the mindsets that each of them have. Last, I learnt how to fill up the financial statement manually rather than computed by computer, which teach me where is income, expenses, passive income, assets and liabilities. And I learnt a lot of things in financial statement.
5. Cashflow 101 is played within 2-3 hours, each hour is equivalent to 10 years of your life. If we are Playing this game for 3 hours is equal to 30 years of our lives. Thus why game is a simulation is a real life. Should we go through our 30 years of life to find out if it is working fine for us ? Of course not ! This the reason why we are conducting cashflow game club in Singapore to Educate, Empower and Enlighten individuals by providing entertaining Learning Opportunities for people to make better Financial Decisions, towards Financially Free and be Wealthy!
Stephen Prana Tan
With Cashflow Game Club Singapore, fellow Singaporeans can now tap into our local events and learn about financial freedom through playing the Cashflow Game.
Specially designed by renowned finance expert and best-selling author, Robert T. Kiyosaki, the Cashflow game teaches what the books cannot teach. Just as one can never truly learn how to ride a bicycle just by reading a book, likewise for making financial decisions.
Kiyosaki also mentioned in Singapore during the Masters of Wealth 2015 conference, that the cone of learning indicated that a better way of learning over reading and lectures is through action. Hence, the less risky way to learn from mistakes is through the Cashflow Game using simulated money.
Needless to say, The Cashflow Game has been for the longest running, the World’s Number 1 game in financial literacy education. It teaches people about principles of accounting and the skill of converting earned income into passive and portfolio income all at one go.
To get notified of the next Cashflow Game, log on to http://www.cashflowgameclub.com and submit your registration into the mailing list!
Seeking to educate and empower people, Cashflow Game Singapore maintains a strict level of professionalism by having:
- Only trained Cashflow Game leaders to conduct the Cashflow Game sessions
- All facilitators apply the Cashflow Game concepts to their actual life situations, henceforth;
- An environment where participants can learn how to apply Cashflow Game concepts to achieve financial freedom
If you like to join thousands who have benefited from the Cashflow Game, then we would like to invite you to register for one of our upcoming Cashflow Game sessions. Subscribe to our mailing list today at the form on the right side.
Now, let’s play our way to financial freedom!